Official Translation

Official Translation



As mentioned on several occasion, in area of immigration the documents that are issued outside of Spain, must be translated into Spanish before they can be used before the Spanish authorities.

For this purpose, you will need a sworn or official judicial translator in Spain or your country to translate the document and affix the stamp on the document.

By an official translator we mean the one approved by the Spanish Ministry of Justice with professional translating skills.

The list of the documents you need to translate is endless, however there are some most common documents that always require the translation, like:

  • Birth Certificates
  • Death Certificates
  • Marriage Certificates
  • Criminal Background Checks
  • Financial Accounts
  • Academic Qualifications,
  • Deed Poll Name Change
  • Company documents
  • Lasting Powers of Attorney

In ICS we will be happy to provide you with our trusted and very efficient official translator, as well as help you locate one close to you, in case this might be required.

Please contact us for more information!